Werth Multi-sensor is their best quality and precision in the field of dimensional measurement technology. Several sensor is use to built, to achieve high accuracy measurement such as optics, laser, touch probe, Werth fibre probe.
WERTH TOMOSCOPE XS [ NEW ]
- Transmission x-ray source - fast measurement and high resolution
- Monoblock design of generator and tube - low cost of ownership and low downtime
- 130 KV maximum 160 KV voltage - to be used on parts with higher densities or long penetration length
- High precision air bearing rotary axis - low measuring uncertainty
- Compact design - small footprint
- Low weight - can be used almost everywhere
- Attractive price - fast Return On Investment (ROI)
- Retrofit of x-ray power and voltage on site - future upgradeability
- Calibration acc. to international standards (option DAkkS calibration) - Reliable and traceable results
Fast Measurement in the Field of View
WERTH FLATSCOPE 400
Revolutionary scanning technology (patent pending) for the most accurate measurement of two-dimensional workpieces in the world today.
- The economic 2D-version of the Werth Basic product line.
- High-grade matrix scanner for automatic 2D measurements in the workshop environment.
- Enclosure for use in harshest environment.
- Industrial image processing system for scanning of regular geometries and free form contours in shopfloor proven design.
- Generate a complete part image with patented raster technology (Option).
- FlatLight (patented in the US) guarantees telecentric object illumination (option) for reduction of the measuring uncertainties.
- Modular structure of the system guarantees customized solutions for individual measuring tasks.
- Incident and transmitted light measurement.
- Graphic interactive measuring software WinWerth® for simplest use.
- Simple determination of dimensions by clicking in the graphic.
- WinWerth® software packages: – CAD-Online®: Programming with CAD data – BestFit/ToleranceFit®: real gauging with the scanner
Revolutionary scanning technology (patent pending) integrated with rotary axis for the most accurate measurement of cylindrical workpieces in the world today
Design of Werth ShaftScope
SCOPECHECK S3D CNC multisensor coordinate measuring machine (CMM) for the manufacturing environment
SCOPECHECK FB DZ
- Optimized measuring with each sensor
- Collision-free multisensor measuring at the shop-floor
- Sensors on rotary/tilt positions and the Werth angle optics can be used in all directions without limitations
- Slim columns with optimized guiding principle
- Retrofitting of the second column at customer possible
NANOMATICThe Tool Measuring Machine for Measuring Microtools in the Production Environment
- Designed for the shop floor environment
- Quick and easy to operate
- Tool diameter range from 10 μm to 20 mm
- Measurement of runout, diameter, maximum cutting diameter / contour
- V-groove fixture for tool rotation (no error due to clamping)
ScopeCheck MBLarge scale workpiece capacity on the production floor with full multisensor integration for increased flexibility, automatic image analysis, and CNC positioning
SCOPECHECK VMultisensor CMM for Tool Measurement in the Production Environment
- Granite base
- Mechanical precision bearings
- Designed for the shop floor environment
- Contour image processing (including filters)
- Wobble correction (patent)
- Temperature compensation
- Flatlight: collimated back light
FOR MORE INFORMATION,
Give us a call or leave us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIDEOCHECK SState-of-the-art sensor technology for gage master certification, research and development, and first article verification of production and manufacturing processes
VIDEOCHECK HAHighest precision in production control and laboratory
VIDEOCHECK IPWith CNC Rotary-Tilt Axes and Werth Fiber Probe
Ultra high performance and world class precision with advanced mechanical construction features and rigid granite design
- Measuring range 400x400x250 mm
- Solid granite base with precision air bearings
- Active vibration damping (vertically and laterally)
- Axes drives unconnected to guideways
- Scale resolution approx. 0.5 nm
- Thermally stable scale system
FOR MORE ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS?
Please do not hesitate to leave us a message. We are happy to hear from you and will get back to you shortly.