For 3-dimensional surface acquisition, white light scanning is a well-established procedure both in industrial and non-industrial applications. Using the contact-free optical scanning technology, even complex surface structures are captured swiftly and at a high level of accuracy. Hexagon scanners are versatile thanks to their exceptional mechanical and thermal stability.
With this new scanner in line, AICON 3D systems provides an attractive entry-level solution for highly precise 3D digitisation of industrial components. Like the classical high-end scanner lines such as SmartScan & StereoScan, it is based n the fringe projection technology that provides the strongest luminous power and the best projection quality.
The PrimeScan works with the renowned AICON OptoCat software and thus uses the same algorithm for fast creation of highly precise point clouds with highest data quality as SmartScan and StereoScan.
- Economic entry-level solution
- 3D scanning at the highest precision
- Compact design, low weight
- short working distance, ideal for applications in narrow environments
- 24 fixed configurations for most diverse measuring tasks
- 12 measuring fields for every component size
- high-resolution sensor technology for maximum level of detail
- scanning of glassy and dark surfaces without pretreatment
- Applicable with photogrammetry
The SmartSCAN system captures the minutest detail at the highest level of accuracy to detail for all your scanning projects, and even under temperature fluctuations operate with consistently stable and reliable performance. Thanks to the miniaturised projection technique (MPT), the breuckmann scanners are characterised by very fast data acquisition; even the most complex surface geometries of fragile or deformable parts are captured within seconds at a high level of precision. The system configuration is easily customised to suit your individual project requirements and spectrum of the 3D data acquisition ranges from the smallest injection nozzles up to full-size vehicles.
- Perfect introductory system into 3d metrology
- Modular, flexibly expandable system configuration
- Three triangulation angles (10, 20, 30)
- Compact design, low weight (4kg)
- Suitable for mobile use
- Fast and easily changeable measuring fields
- Mechanically and thermally stable